AD | Gifted / Affiliate Links
We all want to do our best for our homes and the planet, but it’s often hard to find the time and energy to think of alternatives. Nancy Birtwhistle makes Green Living Made Easy with a collection of 101 indispensable tips, ideas and recipes that will help you to live a more eco-friendly life without giving up on any home comforts.
Green Living Made Easy: 101 Eco Tips, Hacks and Recipes to Save Time and Money
This practical book from Sunday Times bestselling author and Great British Bake Off winner Nancy Birtwhistle is the ultimate guide to reducing your environmental impact while saving you time and money. Inside are tips and home hacks on everything from eco cleaning, upcycling and making the most out of your weekly shop to small-space gardening and creative crafts, plus a selection of Nancy’s delicious recipes.
Chapters and sub-topics
- Kitchen – Two-minute Super Savers, Hedgerow Pesto, Bin It or Win It!
- Time to Cook – The Weekly Shop, Cook-along Puddings, Batch crumble topping mix
- Time to upcycle, reuse, repair and recycle – Bird Feeder, Soap, Refill not Landfill, Wooden Brushes
- Time for craft and creation – Paper Angels, Decorated Eggs, Pressed Flowers
- Time to Bake – Child’s Play Biscuits, Lemon Yoghurt Cake, Easy As Pie Pastry, Soft Butter Supersaver
- Time to Celebrate the Spud – Oven Mash, Luxury Fish Pie, Juicy Jackets
- Time for Friends – Gift Wrap, Lavender Bags, Beeswax Wraps
- Time to Clean – Cream Cleaner, Rust on Fabrics, Two-minute Supersaver – Oil and Fat residues, I’ve Shrunk My Jumper!
- Time to Grow – Growing from Seed, Compost, Container Ideas, Growing from Cuttings
- Time to Think – Entertaining, Time to BE ME
Clearly explained, accessible and beautifully illustrated with black and white line drawings, Green Living Made Easy is the perfect guide for anyone looking to pursue a more sustainable lifestyle but unsure where to start.
Where can you buy the Green Living Made Easy book?
The Green Living Made Easy book from Nancy Birtwhistle is available to buy from Amazon and all other good book retailers in Hardback and Kindle Edition.
About the Author – Nancy Birtwhistle
Nancy Birtwhistle is a Hull-born baker and Sunday Times bestselling author who won the fifth series of The Great British Bake Off in 2014. Nancy worked as a GP practice manager in the NHS for thirty-six years until she retired in 2007.
Motivated by protecting the planet for her ten grandchildren, Nancy decided to change how she used plastic, single-use products and chemicals in her home. Sharing her tips online, she amassed an engaged international following of devoted fans interested not only in her delicious recipes but also in her innovative ideas and time-saving swaps that rethink everyday household chores to make as little an impact on the environment as possible.
Win a hardback copy of Green Living Made Easy
To help you pursue a more sustainable lifestyle and understand where you can make changes to your life, I have a hardback copy of Green Living Made Easy to giveaway.
PRIZE: Green Living Made Easy Hardback Edition
To enter complete the Gleam widget below, all entries are optional and each one completed will gain you more entries into the random draw.Green Living Made Easy (Totally Booked UK)